Master of Environment and Economics (University of Waterloo)
The Master of Business and Environment – This is a program designed to meet the growing needs of business sustainability professionals. It is an independent group of informed, competent, confident and motivated people who have the information, the tools and the experience to integrate the environment into the business.
Master of Nursing (University of Lethbridge)
Master of Nursing is a program designed to address the needs of adult nursing students who wish to continue lifelong learning, gain additional qualifications, and pursue research leadership skills.
The Master of Nursing program is designed to meet the needs of graduates who are Regulated Members who are registered in a Canadian jurisdiction for RNs, RNs.
Master of Communications Management (McMaster University College of Humanities)
Master of Communications Management is Canada’s leading professional master’s degree for communications managers, executives, aspiring entrepreneurs and researchers in the many fields related to public relations, marketing, fundraising, investor relations, digital and social media. The Master of Communications Management program was established through a collaboration between the Department of Communication and Multimedia Studies (CSMM) at McMaster University, the Degroote School of Business (DSB), and the Newhouse S.I. School of Public Communications. from Syracuse University.
Master of Professional Studies in Analytics
The online Master of Professional Studies in Analytics program is designed to prepare all students applying analytical methods to a project within a sponsoring organization to successfully assist with the development, delivery, translation, or implementation of data analytics for a perfect and strategic decision making in the organizations.
Master of Finance Management (MMF) (McGill University)
The Master of Management in Finance is intended for graduates with a bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, economics, art or commerce and proven quantitative skills who wish to work in the finance or finance function of a company.
The Master of Management in Finance program prepares students for a career in finance through a comprehensive curriculum that combines advanced financial concepts with real business practices. The McGill Master of Management in Finance (MMF) is a 12-month specialized finance program.
Master of Theological Studies (The Presbyterian College Montreal Canada)
The master’s program in Theological Studies offers a 45-credit master’s degree in Theological Studies with a particular emphasis on practical theology. Upon completion of the online training, Presbyterian College will award the degree as per statute as amended in 2010 by the National Assembly.
International students will complete this program through Laval University, based on an agreement between Presbyterian College and Laval.
- Two (2) years program
- Advanced program in practical theology with 45-credit.
- Offered in collaboration with Laval University
- It requires Undergraduate Degree in Theology for Admissions
- Tuition Fee is $500 per three credit Course.
Some Advantages of an Online master’s Degree
- You do not have to attend regular classes when acquiring online education, which gives you the opportunity to focus on your career and earn a degree at the same time.
- Having master’s degree ensures faster promotion if one is already employed and for a person who is looking for a job, he stands a better chance of getting a job than a person who does not have a master’s degree.
- You can improve your chances of getting promotion in your job by acquiring an online master’s degree in a field which is related to your profession.
- Online master’s degree can help you change your line of work.
- 5. Online master’s degree is that the degree you obtain upon the completion of your degree program is the same as one which is obtained by students who study at traditional campuses. All online degrees are accredited by accrediting agencies, which guarantees national and international acceptance of your degree.